Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just checkin' in...

Well hey!  It's been a while since I've posted I know, I've been so busy between my regular job and editing the photos from Jake & Amanda's wedding that I haven't really shot anything since... So as far as new stuff goes:

Yes, I did get the new iPhone 3g and yes it is awesome because I can show work, easily see my schedule and even check and respond to all my email accounts super easily... however... I'd say it's more an iEverything... but phone.  It drops calls all the time!  Oh well, guess that's the price you pay lol

Alandra & I are now on a diet... blah... as much as I miss eating whatever I want it is nice to be back in the gym.  Not to mention that we've both already lost some weight and it's only been a week!

And... how bout just one more pic of Amanda :) ...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, so beautiful. You're AMAZING Tim!!!!!!!